Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Montreal!

At the beginning of October my best friend Katie and I took a short trip to Montreal.  Her boyfriend was playing a show in the Pop Montreal tour so he was with us for a few days also.  Here are some images from our trip. It was a beautiful city and I would definitely say the 8 hour drive is well worth it (unless you don't like Frenchies).

This is the Biodome.  It's essentially an indoor zoo but with different climates and animals in those respective climates.

An arctic scene. I found myself taking photos of people taking photos at the Biodome. It was strange and interesting to me.

Botanical Gardens (they had an indoor garden with different sections all including different climates as well)



This was a lantern and light show at The Botanical Gardens, which was AWESOME.

The Insectarium

We often saw some pretty cool art while on the subway. There's an entire underground area for shopping with art as well since it gets SO cold.





No comments: